Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time zone

Hi

Could you please, help me with this question? I have contacted the Fitbit support and waited 3 hours, but they were not able to help me.

I am doing a research and I need to collect the Fitbit data from several people (about 10 participants). In 2 participants, the time zone was not correct when I gave to him (a problem on my Fitbit software), so their average of steps/day were calculated in the wrong time zone we are. Because I am comparing the data day by day from the Fitbit with other devices, I do need the average per day of these two patients to be recalculated for Canada eastern time. Would be possible for someone help me to have this data? There are only 2 patients that need this to be done.

For the other 3 patients, I already corrected the time zone, but when the device was set up, I am afraid the time zone was not Canada (but France). Since I already corrected this in the patients' setting, the data that will be synchronized will be ok?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Fitbit does not have the concept of a time zone, other than what hour data is being written to at a given moment. When you change the time zone, you jump forward or backward in that 24 hour period.

Best Answer
0 Votes