Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get detailed BPM data

So I'm looking for a way to get a detailed BMP listing for a particular day.  Right (in the smart phone app) all I can see is the fancy line graph that requires me to touch each point to see what the time stamp / BMP is.  

Is there anyway to get more detailed info? Seems like it's there, just no means to download it.

Thanks,

Jamie

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @JamieClaye and welcome to the Community.  I'm moving this to one of the developer forums, in hopes that a developer can lead you in the right direction.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks  - I think I may have found something that helps - https://iccir919.github.io/pulseWatch/public/index.html

It doesn't exactly match the app but the app doesn't offer as fine a detail so maybe it just has more refined data.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JamieClaye,

Welcome to the forums!

There are two ways to approach this:

1. If you are making an application and pulling your own heart rate data, you can register an application and classify it as a "personal" application, which will grant you immediate access to the intraday time series endpoints for your own data.
  2. If you're not creating an application, and would like to test intraday heart rate time series endpoints, you can use the Fitbit Web API Explorer to test with. Look for the "/1/user/-/activities/heart/date/{date}/1d/{detail-level}.json" endpoint and specify the {date} as well as whether you want to see your HR for that date in 1sec or 1min intervals. For instructions on how to use the API Explorer, refer to our documentationNote: When you receive the JSON output, the tool will give you a prompt in the output box to export that data into a CSV format.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes