Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nutrition summary

When returning food items from fitbit to my application, the nutritional information does not appear in the returned json object for brand named items. At least that is the pattern I have discovered. The nutritional data is returned just fine for generic items. So for instance if you log a hamburger the nutritional data will be returned in the json object. But if you log Dominos pizza, all of the other information comes across, but no nutritional data. What am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@jschrimshire wrote:

When returning food items from fitbit to my application, the nutritional information does not appear in the returned json object for brand named items. At least that is the pattern I have discovered. The nutritional data is returned just fine for generic items. So for instance if you log a hamburger the nutritional data will be returned in the json object. But if you log Dominos pizza, all of the other information comes across, but no nutritional data. What am I missing?

Please see: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Web-API/Food-Logs-gt-nutrionalValues-not-present/m-p/922103#M2942

Best Answer
0 Votes