Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

save user activity in activity list

Hello,

I'm just investigating on the possibilities to store activities in the user's activity list and have some questions here:

• Each activity has to get an ID. I asume that this has to be unique and probably consecutive? Can I read the next available ID or how can I get it?
  • If one is active for a run longer than 15 minutes it is by default smart tracked. I don't want to deactivate smarttracking in the Ionic options in general but if I now want to save the activity also in an app I have to switch off smart track for the duration of my started activity, otherwise - I asume - the activity will be saved twice - how can I do this?
  • Longterm I plan to save also the GPS data for a executed run - but I don't find data structures in the activity records for storing GPS data -- how can I do this?

Thanks a lot

Capitano

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

1. Each activity log in the activities list endpoint response has a logId field that specifies the unique activity log id.

2. There's no need to change the SmartTrack settings. If there is a manually started exercise on the Ionic, and a SmartTrack-ed activity that overlaps, the manually started Ionic exercise will be present in the activities list endpoint and the SmartTracked activity will not be present.

3. If it's not publicly documented on the web API then I can't comment about the structure. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Answer
0 Votes