Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snapchat, anyone?

Hi there, fellow fitbitters! 

I haven't seen any other threads about this, so my apologies if this is a duplicate post.

For all the other smartphone users out there, I thought it might be fun to use the Snapchat app as a motivational/accountability tool. We could send pics of our healthy meals, walks, steps, workouts, lower numbers on the scale Smiley Wink, etc. and encourage each other to make healthier choices.

Getting married in September...looking to lose another 40-50 lbs if possible. I'm about 20% to my overall goal (SW 250, CW 230.3, GW 150) and it is SO much easier when you have a supportive community with people who are going through the same journey.

Anyway, if you're interested, my username is chananigans33. Add me if you'd like! (Though as a fair warning, I snap quite a few pics of my precious pup.) Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

That's a great idea! Count me in. Username: getfitlarry77

Best Answer

Awesome! I added you back. 🙂 

22 lbs down, 78 to go!

Best Answer
0 Votes

mecarter619 is my user name.

Always,
M.E. Carter
Best Answer
0 Votes

please just be cautious sharing your information here. These boards are not restricted to just fitbit users so your social media info is out there. May I suggest, if any other fitbitters are interested, to send an inbox message instead with your snapchat id's. you can either become friends first and send a PM or you can go into your inbox where your online tally is viewed and send it from there. have fun stepping and snapping! (see what I did there)

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Like Chananigans I think Snapchat can be an extra tool to motivate each other with more advanced features then the fitbit message function. If you are reading this and also would like to give it a try, please send me a message from my fitbit profile page with your snapchat account and I'll add you.

Best Answer
0 Votes