Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25% discount for old Zip

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have a surge, aria two zips always been a happy fitbitter called today my Zip does not hold a charge I put three batteries in there still won't work.

called customer support because I have had it more than a year, they offered me a 25 % discount on a new one.

spent around 500 dollars on Fitbit products over the years.

time to look at some other options plenty out there if they are not interested in going the extra few steps.

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community @alphazerone! I really appreciate your feedback regarding your Zip and Customer Support. This is really helpful for us and keep us improving our products and services. 

About your Zip tracker, I would recommend checking the metal spring inside the Zip's battery compartment. Sometimes your tracker will have battery issues when this is bent. You can check this post by @vomitofthemind on how to fix the inside spring on your Zip tracker. 

Regarding your case resolution, since you received the 25% discount option as per our Warranty Policies please know that this is the best option to help you get back on track with the Fitbit family and I'm sure our Customer Support team will be more than glad to help you further with this. 

Catch you later! 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer