Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes stopped recording two weeks ago

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a fitbit zip and use it all the time.  At the beginning of the year, I started using my treadmill.  January 17th, I recorded 72 active minutes when doing 5 miles.  Today I did more than 7 miles with no active minutes.

After 5 miles this morning with no active minutes, I restarted my zip as described by removing the battery for 10 seconds, and then did another 2 miles without recording the active minutes.  The little flame icon shows 2815, but I'm not sure what that means.

Did something change with the way active minutes are calculated recently?  I know I should have had at least 70 active minutes today, but my fitbit shows 0.

Please help.

Thanks,

Kurt

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

So I recorded active minutes today while shoveling snow.  The flame icon only shows 2395 and my step total was only 7848, but I managed 52 active minutes.  This seems to have a mind of its own.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have no active minutes or steps for several days now.  

I love my zip but am not happy about not getting my steps counted. 

The time was wrong for a couple of days. I manually synced and the time is now correct but at 1:40 PM it only has me with 13 steps and that is not correct.  It takes more than 13 steps to go to the bathroom.  

Advice is appreciated,

Sheryl  

Best Answer
0 Votes