Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of Zip in future

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

With all the new models of Fitbit I am concerned that there will no longer be one to connect with a dongle. I live in an area without any service whatsoever of cell phone so connecting to a smartphone would be useless to me. We have a Tracfone for travel purposes in case of emergency but it is only a simple phone...not a smartphone.  I am not happy how products are shoved down our throats....showing coupons from phones and tracking steps/health are just a couple. What ever happened to the simple life??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @graygranny - I believe that all Fitbit trackers can sync via a dongle. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @graygranny! I really appreciate your feedback about our products and services. This is really important for us and keep us improving.

If you have suggestions for our developers, please take a look to our Feature Suggestions board. There you can create your own suggestions or upvote for a similar one. The ideas with more votes are taken into consideration by our developers for next updates or for product development. 

Catch you later! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit zip connects to pc by dongle. Do any of the other Fitbits connect to pc as well?? Keep in mind the pc is not bluetooth. I "thought" I had read somewhere that some could connect with  a usb

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @graygranny - I believe that all Fitbit trackers can sync via a dongle. 

Best Answer