Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery died and Zip did't reset at midnight

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My first battery lasted almost 6 months. The second one was just a little over 30 days. I didn’t get any notification on my phone that the battery level was low. It just died. When I put in a new battery this morning, it is still showing my steps from yesterday. I have tried to restart it twice to no avail. Please help. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @SharonMalSmiley Happy

Thanks for reporting this and for the steps that you've tried to solve this issues with your Zip. Some user have reported similar issues when changing for the first time the battery. Please check these tips and let me know it this works for you. 

About your Zip not resetting at midnight, this is not an unusual behavior from the Fitbit Zip.  Restarting the Fitbit Zip usually helps, as this type of issues is not something that happens often, so if you have this issue ever again please let me know.

As the information on the Dashboard can't be modify since those steps are basically a copy from the day before, there is no option that we can offer you to delete them. Sorry about the extra steps that you have on your Dashboard, but this shouldn't be happening again. Please let me know if you have questions about it 

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes