Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back the Zip

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please Fitbit, bring back the Zip tracker. I have my own watches that I wrar, I do not want to have to change that to wear a tracker.  The zip is discrete and honestly I don't want or need all the other stuff. Just want a little device to track my steps. Keep other users in mind please.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

You can buy a holder for the Inspire (not HR) and clip it on just like the Zip and One did.

Best Answer

But there is the battery issue. You have to pry the inspire out of the flimsy holder (which will disintegrate and you will have to buy another one) every 4 or 5 days, and if you travel frequently you will have to bring the tiny recharger which you will lose. For the zip one battery would last six months. The two products are not at all comparable 

Best Answer

The inspire battery lasts about a week, not 3 days. 

I still liked the One since it had a lifespan of about 2 weeks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would much rather purchase a new Zip when the time comes than try the problem-plagued Inspire.  I wanted to purchase one of those too but then I saw HOW MANY PROBLEMS people have with it and then also the clip holder for the Inspire doesn't last? Meh....

Best Answer

Omg would so love to get zip back. I have a tiny wrist that I already struggle with watches and now having limitation on discreet devices is killing me. I loved how zip was so self contained. Been a proud owner of zip for last 7yrs and finally the replacement also stopped working

Best Answer

Yes, please Fitbit, listen to us devoted Fitbit Zip users!  We want it back, with improved way to get into the case to replace batteries.  The Fitbit Zip is an excellent device and you can sell a million, just please, please bring it back so we're not having to resort to third party sources to find one.

Best Answer

Upvote, that is what is missiing @mrdseattle 

We have a couple of suggestions 

Keep Fitbit ZIP with 14 votes. 

Bring Zip back with 3 votes

Best Answer

Zip is the best - or was, as mine won't sync now (Always get "Server appears to be busy now"). I can read the numbers on the zip without my glasses which I couldn't do on the Inspire.

Best Answer