Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add new Zip to Existing Fitbit account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to link my Zip to my existing Fitbit account.  On my Mac, I have installed the proper Fitbit app.  I have followed the instructions --  Open Main Menu > Set up a new Fitbit device > Existing User > Log in to my account > Update Profile > Which Fitbit tracker are you setting up?    At that "which Fitbit" window, there are pictures of eleven Fitbit devices -- but Zip is not one of them.  I contacted Fitbit support, followed all their instructions (reinstall the app, etc.) but I always end up at this "which Fitbit" window that does not show a Zip.  Any suggestions??  

[Oddly, Fitbit support suggested I select an Inspire device--which also is not shown.]

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Mkamii,

Are you on a Mac computer(Desktop), Ipad, or Iphone?  I was able to add my Zip through the Fitbit App on my Ipad. The Ipad app dashboard is totally different from the Macbook App.

Best Answer
Thank you! That worked, apparently because the linking process is done automatically by the app. Great solution.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Yes, this worked. I did this on my iPhone, and the app did the linking mostly on its own. It took only a few minutes waiting while it synced with my Zip. 

Best Answer