Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing syncing devices (iPad to iPhone)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change Zip sync to IPad from IPhone? 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @wfinger111Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for sharing the issues that you've been having with your iPad. To find the Fitbit App please change the options iPad only into iPhone only, since the Fitbit App is visible only for iPhones. 

iphone only.PNG

Hope this helps. Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome aboard my friend @wfinger111Woman Happy

About your inquiry, you can sync from your iPhone in the same way you sync from your iPad; just make sure it is listed here and if you have doubts about it follow the instructions in this article: How do I manually sync my tracker? (iPhone or iPad)

Is this what you need?

Please let me know if you need more help.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response.  My iPad Fitbit Dashboard does not have the : "Account Box" to bring up manual sync.  Also, when I try to download the Fitbit app to get a newer version, all I get are third-party app sellers for "Find your Fitbit", etc.in the IPad App Store.  Is this normal?

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @wfinger111Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for sharing the issues that you've been having with your iPad. To find the Fitbit App please change the options iPad only into iPhone only, since the Fitbit App is visible only for iPhones. 

iphone only.PNG

Hope this helps. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes