Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXTREMELY EASY STEPS To Register Product for NON "techy" individuals

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As an "aged-advanced" grandma, who is NOT "techy", PLEASE introduce an EASY, SIMPLE, 1-2-3 guaranteed method of registering one of your products!!!  I grew up with party line telephones and only radio, I do not own a smart phone, have learned the rudimentary methods of utilizing a computer, still love printed books, am in AWE of everyone who understands and has mastered this world of technology.  All I want to do is count my steps each day... simple, easy peezy.. after almost 2 hours of help from a wonderful "chat" person I still am not connected.  I mean  REALLY....   there HAS to be an easier method!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Oh yeah, which Fitbit did you get?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @sharonmb

If you have a home phone, old fashioned land line, give a call to customer support's phone (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA.

They can walk you step by step to get set up.

As long as you have a sales receipt for the purchase and get set up, you're registered.

What computer do you have - Windows or Apple?  The more we know, the better to assist you.

Best Answer

Best Answer

MIRACLES  NEVER  CEASE!!!!   I started afresh this afternoon.... and "zip-a-dee-do-dah"  "bing-bang-boom"... I somehow got into a different set of directions... I am SET  UP ... My ZIP is ready to go... so this old Omi is hitting the sidewalks!!!   THANK  YOU  for your reply... it was a wonderful feeling to know SOMEONE could read my stress and distress and take the time, put forth the effort and be thoughtful enough to offer some advice and encouragement!!!   MANY   MANY  THANKS!!!

@Odyssey13 wrote:

Best Answer