Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Zip battery draining and syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The problems with ZIP continue for many since update early October... My ZIP won’t wake up or sync even when rebooted with a battery that the app was telling me was full after only 1 month since replaced... my husband replaced battery with a new one & the ZIP woke up & able to sync & use again... hopefully will be good now🙏🤞.. love the ZIP .. just wondering what happened?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I have had the same problem, batteries lasted from 5 days to 24 hours only. After contacting Fitbit they sent me a replacement Zip. After installing a new battery, it almost immediately ran down to 35% capacity, then the time was off 2 hrs, it did record my steps but would not down load them to my iPhone (12 mini), the calorie count would go up just sitting on my desk!!!!

Solution: help desk was not sure what to do, so we stumbled through turning Bluetooth off/on etc. finally I saw the button REMOVE device.

after removing the ZIP and reinstalling the whole program (ca. 10 min) HURRAH!!!!!! the same battery that had shown 35% now was at 100%, the time of day was correct and all accumulated steps down loaded immediately to my iPhone. EUREKA

It has been 24hr since the rebirth of the Zip, battery 100%, fast down load, so far so good. It seems that it is not the battery that is the problem but some glitch in the APP program.

Big Red5856

Best Answer
0 Votes