Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Lost My Fitbit Tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is your Fitbit tracker lost? Here are some tips you can follow to find it:

- Check your dashboard to see the last time your tracker synced. If it synced recently, it means that it is within 15-20 feet of a computer with the Fitbit Connect software installed and a dongle plugged in or your mobile device. 
- Look near your laundry. Many people who clip their tracker onto clothing find that it ends up in the dirty clothes pile. 
- If you've paired your Fitbit tracker with a mobile device, you can take that device to the area where your tracker may have been lost and watch for it to sync. This may help you to pinpoint its location. 

If you don't find your tracker in the next 24-48 hours, feel free to contact our Support Team

Good luck finding your Fitbit! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Here are a couple of other ideas that have crossed my mind...

If you're on Windows Phone (and sync your Fitbit), the Gadgets app will tell you when and where it was last connected, like this:

windows-phone-gadgets.jpg

If you tap on it, it'll even give you directions to that location.  And you can do this with any bluetooth device, so if you were wondering if you left your bluetooth headset at work, this will help you out.

Also, you can cross-reference the last sync time listed on your dashboard and your activity graph (both steps and flights of stairs).  How this may help you:

• You can cross-reference the last sync time with other activities on your phone (like phone calls, texts, and facebook posts).  It may help you narrow down where you were and what you were doing when you last synced.
  • Looking at your activity graph at the moment you last synced may also give you some clues.  If you last synced at 12:15pm, but didn't have any steps between 12pm and that time, means you were probably sitting down (perhaps for lunch)...  If you had steps up until the last sync time, may mean that you were at the grocery store...  If you had two flights of stairs just before you lost it at 2pm, it was probably that climb up to the 3rd floor for that meeting...  etc.

Just some ideas.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

When the tracker is somewhere on the floor.. it's also possible when having a panty.. to use a vacuum cleaner.. slide the panty over the vacuum cleaner part.. any objects stick with the force to the panty, not going inside the vacuum cleaner..

Hope everyone who lost their 'buddy' is able to find back.

Angel Hugs

Best Answer
0 Votes