Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have lost 4 clip-on trackers

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having lost numerous Fitbit clip-on trackers(4), I think there is a need for a low-cost wrist worn tracker with Fitbit accuracy.

There are numerous third-party silicone Zip holders on Amazon, but the Zip isn't accurate when worn this way - I know I bought one of the third-party Zip straps.

Additionally, there are a number of low cost Chinese-made wrist trackers, that have numerous features, but they are unreliable...for the moment.

It shouldn't be beyond the capability of the Fitbit design team to come up with an alternative to the plethora of third-party, unreliable, wrist trackers at an affordable price?

I am now retired and I can't justify buying numerous trackers only to keep losing them.  My fault I know, but this is the real world.  If the tracker was fixed to my wrist this wouldn't keep happening.

Thanks Paul Banks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you here @itspjb! Thanks for your feedback about the Zip tracker. 

The Fitbit Zip is tuned to track the motions of your body while being worn on the belt or chest; wearing it on your wrist (while possible) will not provide the most accurate results. Take a look to the help article How do I wear my tracker? for more tips about this.

Also, I'd like to kindly advise you can visit our comparison page to find the tracker that’s right for you. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions Cat Happy

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes