Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a list of manually tracked activities

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I try to track exercises and half of them aren’t in there.  Like if I’m working on abs with sit ups or something I end up having to log it as stretching. Is there a comprehensive list out there that tells me all of the exercises I can type into the zip? Maybe I’m just calling things the wrong thing a list would help that. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @Lkd726! At the moment, there is not a list of exercises that Fitbit can track. However, if your activity is not currently listed you can create a custom activity. Keep in mind that you can create custom activities only through the Online Dashboard

To do so, follow these steps: 

1. Log into your Fitbit.com dashboard.
  2. At the top of the page click Log > Activities.
  3. Click a common activity or search for one. If the activity is not in our system, create your own by clicking the Create custom activity text that appears below the search field.
  4. Enter the duration, distance (if applicable), and start time of your activity. You can enter the number of calories burned if you'd like to.
  5. Click Log. Your activity will now be visible and editable in the Activity History area.

I hope this helps, keep e posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I prefer NOT to have to guess and lookup and activity... I'd like to see the entire list of activities already created and available via my fitbit watch, please.

r/Michael

Best Answer