Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Zip. Can't find where to delete it.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter gave me her Flex (she upgraded some time ago) to replace my lost Zip.  I've searched, but I can't find instructions that work on setting up the Flex on my account.  I've read that I should tap on my Profile pic, then on "Set up device".  That option does not appear.  Should I be able to use the Flex in my account in place of my lost Zip?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

From Windows 10 app, click 'Account' icon near bottom right (some say looks like drivers license) to get to Account page.  There you will see the 'Set up a Device' option.

Just for future reference, when asking questions here, it is helpful to note you are using Windows 10 app.

Rather than go through an extra set of back and forth to find out which app someone is using, or giving all the different answers for all the different apps, if poster does not specify which app using, I generally just assume (or guess) it is smart phone app.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

If you don't have a profile pic (like above your name at left of post) at top left of phone app, that probably means you are not yet on the new app.  So instead tap the 'Account' icon (looks like drivers license) near top right to get to same place.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found where to delete the Zip from my account, but still can't add the Flex.  Need help, please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Am I doing this from my dashboard?  The top right of my dashboard has three icons.  If I hover over those with my curser (I'm on a computer), the first says "View profile", the second says "View notifications", and the third says "View settings".  I don't see anything that looks like a driver's license.  Am I trying to do this from the wrong place?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you using phone app? 

If so, did you get to page that says 'Account' at top? 

If so, do you see 'Set up a Device'?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't have a smart phone.  I use the Windows 10 app on my computer to deal with the Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

From Windows 10 app, click 'Account' icon near bottom right (some say looks like drivers license) to get to Account page.  There you will see the 'Set up a Device' option.

Just for future reference, when asking questions here, it is helpful to note you are using Windows 10 app.

Rather than go through an extra set of back and forth to find out which app someone is using, or giving all the different answers for all the different apps, if poster does not specify which app using, I generally just assume (or guess) it is smart phone app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your help!  Sorry I didn't mention my using the Windows 10 app at first.  I ended up having to download the app again before my acct would show up.  Once I had my acct shown, I could set up the device.

Best Answer
0 Votes