Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Zip is not sending steps to my Motorola Z

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my zipfit linked to my GO365 account on my Motorola Z phone but it isn't upload my steps every day. Is it not doing it because of the phone I have.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'ts a pleasure to welcome you @AndreaCrutcher to the Forums! So glad to see that you are participating in the Go365 wellness program. Smiley Very HappyHeart

Let's troubleshoot this, so you can start earning those rewards! I noticed that your phone is not in the official list of tested devices, as you mentioned that must be why it is not connecting with your Zip. When we have devices that are not on the list, we can not assure all features will be working smoothly.  But in some occasions it works after doing some troubleshooting steps, you can try to following: Smiley Wink

1. Go to Apple App Store or Google Play Store and verify that the Fitbit App is up to date.
  2. Open the Fitbit App and from the dashboard, tap or click the Account icon (is located in the upper right corner)
  3. Tap Set Up a Device.
  4. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.
  5. If it is not connecting restart your Zip,  force quite the Fitbit App, reboot the Bluetooth turn off the phone and then try to pair them again.

If it is not working, please try with a different mobile device / computer /laptop you will find the instructions on how to pair your Fitbit in this article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? Robot Embarassed

Let me know if you have questions.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I'ts a pleasure to welcome you @AndreaCrutcher to the Forums! So glad to see that you are participating in the Go365 wellness program. Smiley Very HappyHeart

Let's troubleshoot this, so you can start earning those rewards! I noticed that your phone is not in the official list of tested devices, as you mentioned that must be why it is not connecting with your Zip. When we have devices that are not on the list, we can not assure all features will be working smoothly.  But in some occasions it works after doing some troubleshooting steps, you can try to following: Smiley Wink

1. Go to Apple App Store or Google Play Store and verify that the Fitbit App is up to date.
  2. Open the Fitbit App and from the dashboard, tap or click the Account icon (is located in the upper right corner)
  3. Tap Set Up a Device.
  4. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.
  5. If it is not connecting restart your Zip,  force quite the Fitbit App, reboot the Bluetooth turn off the phone and then try to pair them again.

If it is not working, please try with a different mobile device / computer /laptop you will find the instructions on how to pair your Fitbit in this article: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? Robot Embarassed

Let me know if you have questions.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes