Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My steps don't show up on my app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else had an issue with the steps disappearing?  Usually when I pull up my app, steps are shown in the big box, now it shows calories burned and my steps are nowhere to be found!

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Same issue as if today.. my Fitbit not pairing and not synchronized... battery at 100%....help

Best Answer

This happened today - suddenly the steps stopped syncing. Uninstalled app then reinstalled turning all location permissions on and syncing happened!

Best Answer

I've had the same issue.  It's so frustrating!!!  I feel like I can't track weekly goals. PLEASE is there a way to fix this? I've uninstalled, reinstalled, even got a new fitbit.  NOTHING WORKS?  What's the deal?

Best Answer
For me it was turning on ALL location permissions. When I reinstalled I was asked the question of whether I would allow the app to have access to location some of the time or all the time. I  selected all the time.It has been working since then.The problem I had was that suddenly bouncing was happening. After searching helps I read that the latest update on my android may have caused the problem. If that was the case then try uninstalling then reinstalling. My zip is 3 years old and the battery is currently full.Good luck. Hope it works for 6
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've allowed locations...I've installed and reinstalled.  I've changed batteries.  I've tapped and retapped.  I want to be able to see the steps!!!! I have an I phone 11 Pro  HELP ME!!!!

Best Answer
Have you opened edit on the top right hand side of the dashboard page? Select steps and they will show if your phone is syncing with the app.

Have you read the government I posted this morning about problems with syncing?
Best Answer
0 Votes

You are my hero!

Best Answer
0 Votes
So glad it worked for you. It took me many frustrating hours to get the app working.You have brought me my first smile for the day. Thank you 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes