Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nitification when reaching goal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Does the zip vibrate (or perhaps make a sound) once you reach your daily step goal? I was on my treadmill and reached my goal but had no idea when it happened. Is there a setting that needs to be turned on? Can't find it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see you around the forums @lbilowus! Your Zip does not have the physical capacity to make a sound or vibrate when you've reached your goal; however, you'll see cute little faces called Easter Eggs that will smile or frown depending on your progress for the day. Smiley Very Happy

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions Cat Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around the forums @lbilowus! Your Zip does not have the physical capacity to make a sound or vibrate when you've reached your goal; however, you'll see cute little faces called Easter Eggs that will smile or frown depending on your progress for the day. Smiley Very Happy

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions Cat Very Happy

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's a bummer.  I just find it hard to see what my steps are while I'm in motion, like the treadmill.  Some days, as we all have experienced, I just want to stop my workout once I reach my daily goal.  Thanks for the response!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to help @lbilowus! I know you wish to get the "celebratory dance" on your Zip; but I can assure you that is a pleasant surprise when you are working out and as soon as you check your Zip you are over your steps! Smiley Very Happy

Do not hesitate in letting me know if you have any questions! 

PS: Have you checked our Discussion boards? They are full of fellow fitbitters like you Cat Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes