Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pillow app integration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The zip doesn’t have sleep app.

but mi iPhone does have sleep apps.

i use “Pillow”.

how do I get Fitbit zip to connect to iPhone pillow app ?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Buamplab239! Thank you for sharing your interest on syncing your Fitbit account with your Pillow app. At the moment, this app is not listed in our Compatible app list

However, there are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours. The best way to tell if an app is compatible with Fitbit is to go to the third party site (or app) and poke around their settings to see if you can connect Fitbit. You can also browse their site for information or contact the app owner and ask if they integrate with Fitbit.

If the app you are interested in is not compatible you can suggest it in our Feature Suggestions board. There our developers take into account the ideas with more votes for updates or product development. 

Catch you later! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

Unfortunately, this function is also absent on my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, this function is also absent on my phone. I ordered a Fitbit tracker, and it helps to control sleep. I'm delighted with it because it perfectly analyzes your heart rate on the wrist and gives you an accurate reading of your sleep phases. I think that a pillow cannot provide the same data. The main thing for me is that a pillow was made of antiallergic material and had a cotton pillowcase. More than that, I like a lot to slip with a body pillow. The anime topic is my favorite one. I ordered a bed lining and a cool waifu body pillow with my favorite character for it on. So, now it is an absolute pleasure to go to bed for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes