Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Privacy Settings Completed, but Friend Doesn't Have Additional Tabs

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have added a friend (my husband) and he has added me.   Each of us have updated our Privacy Settings to share selected data with friends.  However when each of us select the other, there are not additional tabs.  We only see Cheer, Taunt, and Message.  We have both deleted and re-added each other as friends.  Were both technically savvy, but we can't seem to resolve this.  Is there more to this option that were not aware of?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @latwiggy. When hovering the mouse over your husband, the options to Cheer, Taunt and Message, however when clicking your husband's name, it should direct you to his profile. If you are clicking on it and it doesn't work, I would recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If this still doesn't work, please let me know if you are using the Fitbit app or your computer. 

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @latwiggy. When hovering the mouse over your husband, the options to Cheer, Taunt and Message, however when clicking your husband's name, it should direct you to his profile. If you are clicking on it and it doesn't work, I would recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If this still doesn't work, please let me know if you are using the Fitbit app or your computer. 

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes