Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up a Zip replacement?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I lost my Zip and just got a replacement.  When I set the new one up, will it continue with my original account or start a whole new one?  I don't want to lose all my data!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JanJanS  just set up as a replacement device on an existing account. Your history will be there.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @JanJanS  just set up as a replacement device on an existing account. Your history will be there.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer
Thank you!
Best Answer

Awesome help @Odyssey13! Welcome to the Forums @JanJanS! So good to hear that @Odyssey13's tip worked and that you are back on track.

I have gone ahead and marked @Odyssey13's as an Accepted Solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member while also highlighting their solution so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions here.

I hope to see you around more often! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer

How do I set up a replacement Fitbit Zip? I can no longer connect with my Dashboard! It does not appear on my computer and when I try to add the replacement it won't let me, saying, "An account has already been set up with this email." VERY frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes