Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Zip steps won't reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a brand new Fitbit zip. i put the battery in it and then put it in my purse on the way home. It did count some steps but now it is after midnight and the count still has not reset. I took the battery out and left it out for a while and then when I put it back in, the step count came back the same as before. How do I reset the steps back to zero? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community @Shonna1975!

That's odd, usually Fitbit trackers reset all its information at midnight, without you doing anything else. What you can try is to restart your tracker (sometimes, it could take more than one restart), to avoid this happens again.

Also, if you have extra steps on your Fitbit.com Dashboard, please enter a "Driving log" to delete them; once you have logged in into your Fitbit Account, click on "Log" then "Activities" and go all the way down until you see the option "Log Activities". Type in Driving > enter the date and time where you have those steps and save it.

Drving activity.JPG

If you prefer to use the phone you can follow these instructions to delete activities using the Fitbit App

I'll be around in case that you need anything else! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer