Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinks I'm one user when profile is correct

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed this before, a long time ago but I'm just now writing in. So when I log in it has 'zipnotsozippy' as my name at the top. My profile says Vicki. I'm guessing when I save this it will save under zipnotsozippy - at least it did that before. Will see what happens when I press POST. Vicki aka zipnotsozippy

Dallas
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Yep, it posted it under 'zipnotsozippy'

Dallas
Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed it also has 'Recovery Runner' underneath. No idea where it picked that up. Vicki

Dallas
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see you here @zipnotsozippy! These two (your online Dashboard and your Community profile) can have different names. Since in the Community you will assign yourself a unique name so all the users can reach you with that name. If you want to edit your Community username, you need to follow these steps: 

1. Click on your picture at the top-right and choose Settings from the menu.
  2. Navigate to Personal > Username
  3. Click Save to commit the changes.

Now regarding about the Community Ranks, your rank is an indication of your involvement within the Fitbit Community. If you visit the community often, your rank will change to reflect the time you've spent here. By posting and contributing to discussions, your rank may increase further.

Ranks are based on several combined metrics, including time spent in the community, number of topics created, total votes received, and Accepted Solutions received, among others. Walking-related ranks like "Stepping Up" and "Powerwalker" are reserved for those who have not yet made a post in the community. Jogging or running-related ranks like "Jogger", "Strider" and "Sprinter" are earned by those who contribute their ideas and engage with other members by posting new topics and replies. All new users are granted the rank of "First Steps" followed by "Stepping Up" and "Keeping Pace". When you make your first post, you will be known as a "Jogger", after 5 posts and 4 days as a valued member of the community, you will become known as a "Recovery Runner". Additional ranks include "Interval Runner", "5K Racer", and eventually even "Ultramarathon Runner". To read more about this you can check the Community FAQs

I hope this helps, keep me posted 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
When I go to the settings you suggested ( Click on your picture at the
top-right and choose Settings from the menu. Navigate to Personal
>
Username Click Save to commit the changes)

I change my signature name (assuming this is Username couldn't find that)
but when I scroll over my picture it still says zipnotsozippy. I logged out
and back in. Then I tried a different browser same thing. However the
changes did take because when I logged back in it shows Dallas. See screen
shot.

(

Vicki

Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by
itself

- Tom Wilson
Dallas
Best Answer
0 Votes