Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find my total steps taken this year?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where do I find on the dashboard the total steps taken this year?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Go to Dashboard, Log, Activities, Choose Year at the top left, choose the date range by clicking on the calendar icon on the left of the date shown.  It will make a graph of your steps with totals in the next box down.

Fitbit Zip

If you find your answer, be sure to mark it as a solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Go to your Dashboard, Log, Activities and there are many options.

Fitbit Zip

Best Answer

Thanks for your post.  However, I've been to the activities and I have seen many options but none that show me the total steps taken this year without doing a manual calculation by hand.  Am I missing something or is it found somewhere else?  Thanks.

Best Answer

Go to Dashboard, Log, Activities, Choose Year at the top left, choose the date range by clicking on the calendar icon on the left of the date shown.  It will make a graph of your steps with totals in the next box down.

Fitbit Zip

Best Answer

Excellent.  Just what I needed.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not finding this and I have an IPhone. 

Best Answer

Hi @Getfit2019 nice to see you here on the Forums. Sorry for the time I took to respond.

You can check this post, the way you can see your stats on an iOS device is pretty similar. Just tap on steps instead of Km. and then choose the correct view and time. 

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

how can I see the total steps I’ve taken this year? Following the procedure above only gives me average. That daily average. I want to see the total. IPhone XR, IOS 14.

Best Answer