Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why "Find My Fitbit" app is not an option?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit is lost in my house!  It mysteriously synced yesterday but cannot be found anywhere.  Three people have searched!  Why not have a Find My Fitbit app as we have for finding the iPhone?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @drmerigold

Read this article on what to do when you've lost your device - click

Since it's syncing, it must be somewhere within the 20 foot range. Don't give up looking!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer

Go to your app store and install  the "Find my Fitbit" app. 

Best Answer

Hi @drmerigold, hope you're doing well, and enjoying some healthy activities. Welcome! Smiley Very HappyHeart

I noticed that @Rich_Laue and @Odyssey13 have offered you a really good suggestion to resolve your issue. If so, I invite you to mark this post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Accepted Solutions.

I really hope you can find your Fitbit really soon! When I lost mine, I found it on my jacket, try to look for it in your different outfits to start or in your room. I’ll be more than glad to lend you a hand with that if you need more help! Robot Sad

Please keep me posted!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks. I found my Fitbit! The solutions offered are not applicable to the
Zip tracker! I'll just have to be very careful about where I put it at
night!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

If your Zip mysteriously synced while lost, the find my Fitbit should work. You might have to first remove, as instructed, the Zip from your Phones Bluetooth. Do not remove from the app. 

Best Answer

Thanks for the update @drmerigold. I'm glad to see that you Fitbit is in your hands now and you're back on track! Thanks for sharing your feedback too, we'll take this into consideration for future users that might be having similar issues. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for your tip @Rich_Laue.

See you around guys!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

You can always try the Bluetooth Finder app.

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Hersheycoco, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Nice suggestion!

Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer