Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong date/time on tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I didn't realize the fitbit tracker wasn't working this am. When I got home at 2:30 I found a blank screen although the battery was supposedly full yesterday. I put in a new battery and  wrote a short time ago that it resumed at the 11:38 that I took it off last nite with the same steps, etc. Now it just turned 12 and thinks it is midnight.  It is 3:20 here and it hasn't reset to the actual time and began again at 0. I did a lot of walking today and lost it all.....and now it won't sync to the time....what next?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @revlotaj! Welcome to the Fitbit Family! 

Let me help you with this, I recommend you doing the restart. Sometimes the side spring may be bent as a result of improper battery insertion or pressure being applied to the back housing. Please verify that there is proper contact between the battery and the battery contacts inside your Zip tracker. You can do this by opening the battery door of your Zip, removing your battery, and ensuring that the silver battery tab located in the lower right half of your tracker is flush with the white box outline in the tracker housing. The process can be followed here: http://imgur.com/a/l1KwH

Hope it helps :). Let me know how it goes! 

Magin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you find something helpful, give it a vote and don't forget to mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes