Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZIP backlight feature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A feature that should be included on the FitBit ZIP is a backlight so the display is easy to see. Why should I have to use a flashlight to view my progress?

Also, although I logged in 3.7 miles at work today with the correct amount of steps, why does the summary on my iPhone show that I was only active 7 minutes today?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Fitbit family @Big-L-HOU! It's great to see you participating in our Community.

Thanks for sharing this suggestion about Fitbit Zip. Although, we're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers; at this moment we do not currently have plans to release this feature.

I would like to encourage you submit it as a suggested idea on the Feature Suggestions Board with the label future product for a different product, since Fitbit Zip is no longer being manufactured at this moment. It has been a very popular product for us, but we will soon stop selling it. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Have a good one, let me know if you have questions!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes