Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip How long does yours last?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had a Zip since December of 2013, so it's getting a little on the old side. Anyway, the last few times I've changed the battery, I've noticed they were very close together. As in, I change the battery and I have to change it again in a couple of weeks. This last time I changed it was just a few days ago and I'm already getting a message saying the battery is low. No difference in batteries, buying the same brand from the same place always have since buying my Zip I get them from my work. Anyone else have this trouble? I imagine the company won't be able to do anything for me since I've had it a while. Frustrating though because I love the little bugger, just hate to spend another however much for an expensive pedometer!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @richjohn85  my friend has a Zip. I had to ask the history of it, so here it is. October 2013 got the Zip. It's still in use today, but the battery life does vary. The best batteries seem to be Energizer and from Amazon. For some strange reason the same size and brand from Walmart didn't last as long. We can't figure out why this is, but that isn't going to help you. I'm not sure how long these little Zips last, but I know my friend has a new one in a box waiting for the day this one dies.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Synching is when your battery get drained the most. Possibly something has been changed and instead of manual uploads, its now uploading whenever blutooth is available. I had the same issue, new battery every 2 weeks, now I upload manually twice a week and the battery lasts 4 months.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are spot on with quality batteries outlasting cheap brands. Its worth buying quality.

Best Answer