Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip compatiblity is poop!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got a Samsung A50 that I found out was NOT compatible with my zip after I bought it.  Time for a phone  trade in and the list of compatible phones is nothing.  I cant find a phone, that I can afford, that is on the list.  I have a new zip that I cant use unless I spend $1000 or more on a phone?  Is it me?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @2HoundsMom  curious to know where you got a new Zip when it was retired quite some time ago.

It's not so much the phone as it is the system it uses and the bluetooth version. 

here is something a moderator posted about phones being compatible:

"Please note that your phone or tablet is not on our list of compatible devices. We confirmed that the devices on this list are fully compatible with all features of Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app. While a phone or tablet may not be verified as fully compatible, the Fitbit app may still work with your device. 

We routinely test new devices to ensure full compatibility with Fitbit devices and the Fitbit app, and are constantly working to confirm compatibility with new phone models. Be sure to verify that your phone or tablet meets the minimum operating system requirements.

If your phone supports Bluetooth 4.0, we provide assistance and troubleshooting steps. Because your phone or tablet is not fully compatible with Fitbit devices, we can't guarantee syncing and other Fitbit features. "

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I mean new in the sense that I have never been able to use it because my phones are never compatible.  So it was really a big waste of money and time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, and my A50 is not supported but it's not on the list of incompatible devices.  Why is that?  I have been searching in the community questions for the different model phones I am looking at and it seems like none of them are compatible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would do a search of the forum for chosen model of phones. 

Best Answer
0 Votes