Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip went through washer & dryer.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone. 

So I went to find my Zip and I couldn't find it. I figured that I left it in the car and shrugged it off. I went to unload the dryer and my Zip fell to the floor. I went to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on. I took it apart and changed the battery and it started it working. So my Zip went through a wash and dry and is all clean and works like new. I figured everyone would get a good laugh. 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Wow @JeremyWeremy ! That little Zip went around the world and then some. Sad you couldn't see how many steps it took, but it's great that you got it back to life.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my Zip as a birthday gift last year; April 2016. In June, while cleaning my garage, somehow it came out of it's rubber case. I searched everywhere and figured that maybe because it was so small, it got swept up into the trash.  Flash forward 14 mos later, July 25th as I am sweeping/cleaning off my deck, there it is.  We had one of the most wet winter/spring seasons in 14 yrs here.  This lil thing sat in numerouns heavy rains an sat in mounds of snow for months.  I put a new battery in it, and POOF! It works! A little scratched up, but I am SO happy to have it back!

Best Answer

Hello and welcome to the forums  @Scrapnkook

Incredible how these little Zips just need a bit of love and a new battery to get going again. Thanks for sharing that. I can only imagine the look on your face.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes