Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip with correct email

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello - Well, I mistyped my email address to set up fitbit and realized.  So, I created new account with the correct email.  Now, my Zip and phone are having issues.  The phone is able to find the Zip but connecting to the tracker the phone keeps trying to connect --- Will my phone show the device within the account as to being connected?  thank you

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @JiWa! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Fitbit account. If you created a new Fitbit account using your new email address you need to link your Zip to this new account. 

To do so you need to set up your tracker as a new device. To do so, you can take a look to this Setup Guide. If after this you are still experiencing any inconvenience, visit the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @JiWa! Thanks for sharing your experience with your Fitbit account. If you created a new Fitbit account using your new email address you need to link your Zip to this new account. 

To do so you need to set up your tracker as a new device. To do so, you can take a look to this Setup Guide. If after this you are still experiencing any inconvenience, visit the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer