Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I record weight loss

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I started the food plan last week and entered a starting weight. Now I have lost 2 lbs and can't figure out how to change my current weight.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7
You can log your current weight here:

http://www.fitbit.com/weight
Best Answer

Cheers, I was looking for the same question and now have the answer. Never thought of the website after downloading the app. I've also figured how to record other activities manually now. Just got to find out the calorific content to other activities such as swimming.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know how to update my weight loss etc, but I want to record the half a pound, quarter or three quarters of pound, but I don't think it allows that option.

Can any kind fitbitter 😆 advise further please?

Thanks ever so much.......x

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mines on an iPad. I click on the weight square. Then on log weight and then
Stones and pounds. 7 and 1/2 pound would be 7.5 lb. I think I remember
setting up in Stones and pounds when I first set it up.
Best Answer

Hi RaverRod,

I'm using my phone to access my info, but clicking on weight from dashboard doesn't allow me to change the pounds from whole pounds to three quarters, half etc. 

I've long depressed the hash key, pressed the decimal point, but nothing happens.

I don't want to record a whole pound, when I haven't lost a full pound. Any ideas please? 

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Don't know about phones as mine is on iPad and works ok. If I go on website
www.fitbit.com/weight then I can also record decimal points on there.
Best Answer

Maybe they changed it, but in 2019 I couldn't find any way to do it there--found it on the app under 'Weight', with Log Weight in red

Best Answer
0 Votes