Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get my second-hand zip on my account......

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My previous Zip was broke. So i bought one second-hand. But i can't get this one on my account.

What to do?

Greetings Jehee

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Be sure to delete the old one from your account before you try connecting the "new" one Jehee.

You can only have one of each model tracker syncing to your account. You can find your devices listed (and add with the + sign) at the gray'd index card icon in the upper right corner of your mobile's fitbit tile screen. Congrats finding a replacement!

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

Hello @SunsetRunner could you help us by giving us a little more info?

There are several points where the setup process may fail.

At what step does the process fafafl, and do you receive an error code?

@wmchapman removing the old Zip is not really necessary, .but doesn't hurt, the setup process will remove it when the new Zip has been successfully connected.

Best Answer

the zip fitbit makes no connection. there stops the process.

Best Answer

I'm not sure what you mean @SunsetRunner

Have you removed the Zip from the phones Bluetooth settings? That is if you use the phone, you haven't said what device is being used to set the tracker up with?

Is the display of the zip on?

Does the fotbit app say that it has found a Zip?

Is there a 4 digit code displayed on the Zip?

Are you able to type the 4 digits into the Fitbit app?

Then what happens?

Best Answer

Hi @Rich_Laue and @wmchapman thanks for the information that you provided this is very helpful.

In this situation it's best to make sure to delete the old tracker from the Fitbit Account and from the Bluetooth section too. It's also helpful to check the syncing requirements and perform some troubleshooting steps. You can find the information here: Why can't I set up my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you have questions.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer