Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost fitbit still syncs

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I lost my fit bit. I retraced my step with no success. I read the article about what to do to find it. I would try syncing it when I was in the places I could have lost it. It didn't sync. Then when I get home it wouldn't sync. So I know it's not here. But then it synced 13 mins later. Could someone else have it and it sync. Or is it that slow, that it still might be at my house?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to our Community @jaxben! It's nice to see you around! Cat WinkI noticed @SunsetRunner provided you with a tip to help you find your tracker. I'd like to know if you find it? If you didn't, I'd suggest you contact our Customer Support team and I'm pretty sure they'll provide you with a good solution for this.

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@jaxben There is a Bluetooth Finder app here that has good reviews finding lost Fitbits.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @jaxben! It's nice to see you around! Cat WinkI noticed @SunsetRunner provided you with a tip to help you find your tracker. I'd like to know if you find it? If you didn't, I'd suggest you contact our Customer Support team and I'm pretty sure they'll provide you with a good solution for this.

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer