Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone app not showing picture of Zip when opened

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can't synchronize - must have deleted/removed/moved icon of Zip off home screen; can't tap it to begin synchronization. How do I get icon back?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello and welcome to the forums @eawaters 

How are you syncing - computer or mobile device? Android, iOS or Windows? The more we know, the better to help you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for reply - I am syncing with older LG phone. Have done so for last 1 1/2 yrs since began using Fitbit Zip with no issue. When I opened app last night there was message box - there often is with message 'good job you hit your goal' or 'Overachiever! you've exceeded your goal'. There is often a 'view' button which will take me to page showing total steps for the day (my goal 10,000) - I clicked before reading closely this time as I usually do and app had switched from tracking Steps to tracking Calories. I am unable to find fitbit icon to sync and cannot switch fro Calories back to Steps ......Limited intellect/technical knowledge shining brightly today!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@eawaters  I've had that happen before on my Android phone with other apps. Try reading the article - click - on trouble syncing. Be sure you have the app on the phone and everything is set. Restarting the device helps, too. Remove the battery for at least ten seconds and let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had thought to turn phone off then back on prior to posting my first question. Tried taking battery out of phone after reading your reply - didn't seem to make any difference. My app pulls up on my phone just fine- but only with calorie tracker and I'm unable to figure out how to change back to steps tracker. Have had app on my phone for last 15-16 months and never had problem previously. Thanks for suggestions

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @eawaters is your Zip showing as connected to your account

Best Answer
0 Votes