Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

several issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having several issues.  When I first got the tracker, Id log from 25,000  to 30,000 steps daily at my job.  Now its only logging less than 15,000 with no change in activity level.  Next, the tracker's display will regularly be stuck on, and lastly the tracker does not always reset at midnight.  Lastly, to get the zip to wake up to see the display, you have to tap it several times.  Battery has been changed.  First one only lasted 2 months.   

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Marvel_Cat, welcome aboard! Oh, sounds pretty bad that your Fitbit Zip is not accurartely counting your steps and giving you some other issues, so considering this, I believe that is time for you to contact Fitbit Support, they will look into this and offer the best option for you. 

Keep me updated. I'll be around. Woman Happy 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Waiting for email reply, already did that.

Thought this would be easier.

Guess not.

Moderator edit: bold

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still waiting on email support...  3 days later...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not synced my Fitbit Zip since October because there's really no point.  I was having the exact same problems as you -- Zip would not keep accurate step count, when it would sync, the date, time and steps were WAY off.  For example, I helped move my niece into her dorm (on the fourth floor) on a Friday in August.  But my steps counted showed for a Thursday, and even though I had activity the day after helping her move, those steps were not shown at all.

I contacted Fitbit about the problems I was having and I have yet to receive a reply -- and it's January.  I changed batteries TWICE, with no change.  Thinking I may either explore purchasing a different brand.  They obviously don't care about their customers.  If I'd gotten good performance from the Zip, I may have considered upgrading -- probably not now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i 2 was having the same issue that was not always updating at midnight bu then discovered that my mobile data was not turned on. i know make sure each night it is and the problem has disappeared 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes