Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip not tracking steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit zip has stopped tracking my steps, have tried re-synching but it won't do it as my e mail is already registered, can anyone help please.

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Thanks for stopping by @jacwid! This sounds odd. To make sure that your tracker is working correctly, restart it.

Also, Log out from the Fitbit app and reboot your phone. Once your phone is up, log back in. Make sure that you are using to log the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks for the info, managed to get it sorted without doing as you suggested
Best Answer

Thanks for the reply @jacwid! I appreciate that you have posted that you were able to solve the issue you were experiencing. I'd like to suggest you to post the steps you performed to solve this issue, this can be helpful for other users experiencing the issue you experienced. 

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

Give it a look! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
thanks for the info about groups, but not for me, I only try to do 5000 a day as I have problems, and I go to the gym 3/4 times a week thanks anyway x
Best Answer