Able to customize design and color of Luxe clock faces

I want to be able to change the colors, both the main and the accent, on the design of the watch faces.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

9 Comments
bludec
First Steps

I would also say that I would use this daily instead of monthly like on the initial post because I would be able to customize it per my outfit for that day.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @bludec, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to customize the design and color of the Luxe clock faces with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Demealexander
First Steps

I would love this feature! Please add customization and new clock faces for the Luxe! 

NativeBeauty13
First Steps

The Luxe is supposed to be a premium watch, with style and flash. It's all about aesthetics. I'm very shocked at the lack of clock faces offered, as well as the inability to make customizations in color and even with what appears in a particular style preset. 

I personally, want different designs with the date and time clearly shown. Some of the designs I enjoy don't offer having the date on display. There's also very weird positioning of the time and dates as well. The watches have become a statement piece, as well as something meet our own individual needs. How extraordinary would it be if Fitbit dug a little deeper when it came to the level of customizations offered? Even if you can't allow a person to pick their own colors and arrange the look from their app, then make dozens of styles to be chosen from with each design, varying in color and the display arrangement and look.

I truly feel these adjustments would fully set Fitbit apart from other fitness watch companies. When making these changes, don't forget your existing devices. The Luxe is so awesome because it's unlike the others. It's not bulky, but quite slim, making it aesthetically pleasing. Your company has awesome ideas, but you need to give it more support and attention to detail in order to make these devices truly great. Yes, you can coast off the name Fitbit as it is well known now, but why? Why not put the effort forth and make all the Fitbit devices something truly incredible? Each being given personal thought and detail, developing it further when hearing the customers desires and not just push out a new product, while forgetting the others. 

I adore the luxe and simply want more out of it. My hope is that Fitbit doesn't cast it aside, but rather continues to build it up. 

LuxeUgh
First Steps

Luxe clock face options are horrible. I just want a basic one like I had on my Charge 2. Date time steps. Normal font. Not some 80s disco ridiculousness.  I just bought it on qvc. Maybe it was so cheap there because fitbit knows it’s a bust. It’s so un-user friendly I’m going to return it. 

lscadams
Recovery Runner
I totally agree!!!
hangwave
Recovery Runner

I agree with the suggested options!

Would be useful and add value to our experience… for those of us using FitBit Luxe.

XDahlia
First Steps

There hasn’t been any new clock faces for the Fitbit luxe in years. Would like a refresh. 

Kamyla
First Steps

3 years later and still no change.

There is only one clock face that shows the time on one line with the date and a stat, which is „ice cream“. But why tf is it in a blurry font?! That just gives me a headache, otherwise it would finally have been a good clock face.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.