Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Zone Minutes missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is Fitbit actually going to address the missing Zone Minutes or no? I’ve seen so many people complaining about this and there hasn’t been any effort to fix it. I’ve never had an issue with active minutes until I switched to active zones. If this blatant lack of concern for customer continues, I’ll be switching to the Apple Watch. It’s a shame because I really love my Fitbit. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @L0ft.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. I recommend confirming that your device that tracks Active Zone Minutes is syncing. To confirm the last time your device synced, please open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture. You will see the devices paired to your Fitbit account and the date and time of the last sync. If your device is not syncing, please try our troubleshooting tips in Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

For more information about the Active Zone Minutes, see What are Active Zone Minutes or active minutes on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes