Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Zone vs Heart Rate Zone minutes in Exercise view?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve noticed that the App no longer displays heart rate zone minutes for GPS-tracked runs. Instead, it groups what was previously separated into “Peak” and “Cardio” minutes into one category. Furthermore, even though the map of a run can show the Default view, Heart Zone, or Pace, “Heart Zone” yields no information. It’s just a greyed out GPS path. Does anyone know if this is user error, a feature, or a bug?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Westbe1014   Do you use an Android or iPhone?  You are describing an app bug.  App bugs usually show up in one platform, but not the other.  This post can get moved to the better fit forum.  Can you add a screenshot?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I use an iPhone. Not sure how to post a screenshot, but here’s a link via Imgur. 

First image shows the current state, second image shows the way it used to be.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Westbe1014   Your link is just fine.  I will move this to the iOS forum.  In the meantime, I have Fitbit app v 3.55 on my iPhone.  Try updating your app and see if it helps.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer

Hmm I did update to that latest version a couple days ago. So your runs break out cardio and peak then? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Westbe1014   I don’t do a lot of GPS workouts.  All of my routes are familiar, so auto recognition is fine.  But a recent walk has correct heart zone information.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes

for anyone who’s curious (I find it fascinating),  this continues to be an issue, even though I’ve reset my Fitbit decide and reinstalled the app. Using the latest version, I still get this weird gap in heart zone data where other information about the run is displayed. 

https://imgur.com/a/T62Dmp8

Best Answer