Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes not showing correctly on weekly report.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my main display and Fitbit shows I have done 51 minutes but on the weekly goals for active minutes it’s showing 17 so the total amount for the week will not be correct when I get the weekly report 

anyone else having this issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @KayH88, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. In order for me to check this further I would like to ask you for some screenshots of how the active minutes are showing on your dashboard and the weekly report. That will be very helpful for me to determine which steps should we take next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @KayH88, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. In order for me to check this further I would like to ask you for some screenshots of how the active minutes are showing on your dashboard and the weekly report. That will be very helpful for me to determine which steps should we take next. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

Thanks for getting back to me, if you have an email address I can send them to you as they are on my phone and my pc is not working at the moment 

thanks 

kay 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @KayH88, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

At this moment I would like to ask you to follow these instructions to upload your screenshots on your next reply. Please remember that having this information available in the forums will also help other users that might be facing the same situation as you. 

Thanks for your understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is this issue showing that it's solved? Ain't nothing solved.

Best Answer
0 Votes