Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes not showing in the Dashboard.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have an online Fitness Class that requires me using Fitbit to track and monitor my steps. My instructor requires us to report back and show her our active minutes. My active minutes will not, i repeat will not show up on my dashboard no matter how matter what I do. It isn't even a hidden widget nor tile option on the website or app. My grade is so low because of this and it's extremely agitating. 

Moderator Edit: Format + Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SW000, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Tell me, which tracker are you currently using or are you only using MobileTrack on your iPhone? If you're using MobileTrack, please keep in mind that this feature does not track floors, sleep, or active minutes. To know more about MobileTrack, please check the following article: How do I use MobileTrack?

If you're using a tracker and you're still not able to see the Active Minutes tiles, please let me know so I can check this further. A screenshot will be very helpful as well. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes