Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Snowboarding as an activity and shortcut on Blaze.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

You should add a snowboarding option, you already have skiing but add snowboarding, also all the sports you can add on the app you should be able to start from your Fitbit (I use a blaze)

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Tom-W, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! 

Depending on the tracker you have, your tracker will be able to automatically detect some types of exercises using SmartTrack. However, horseback riding is not one of these and I understand that it's not convenient or practical to edit your horseback riding session each time, which is why I went ahead and located a suggested idea by @Nikita30 to implement this feature in the future. I would like to encourage you to vote for this idea and your comment to it, this is truly the best way to make your voice heard.

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

this doesn't really help so is there any way to import a .gpx from another app which tracks my snowboarding.

kind regards

tom

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Tom-W, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply! Smiley Happy

Currently, it's not possible to import a .gpx file to the Fitbit app. However, it is possible to link several apps to the Fitbit one to import your exercises, if you use a different app, you can check if it's part of our partnership program

Once again, thank you for taking the time to reply, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes