Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add an option to know if phone is out of range.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, do any of the FitBit trackers alert you when you move away from your phone? I often forget my phone everywhere, so it would be a nice feature for me if it would vibrate when it detects phone out of range. thanks !

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

No, @OtiliaOti. Fitbit can’t do that but I can relate to what you ask. One suggestion would be to get in the habit of manually syncing your Fitbit device when you leave a location. I’ve become almost OCD about checking my purse for my phone when I change locations (ie: house to car, car to mall, mall back to car) I get teased a lot but it has saved me a time or two. 

Of course, since you are in the IOS forum, I have to suggest you activate your iPhone’s Find my Phone feature. 

Best Answer

hello @OtiliaOti, thanks for joining us, it's always great to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community!. It's great to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for your input about this situation. Smiley Happy

@OtiliaOti, we really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and even though at this moment it's not possible to get an alert when your phone is out of range, I would like to encourage you check @GaryDH's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update.

Feel free to add your comment and vote, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Come on Fitbit.  This has been requested numerous times over the past 3 years.  I think it would be easier and certainly quicker to find a new watch. Pebble designed an entire watch company in this amount of time.  Be considerate and just tell us you are never going to implement this featur and we can move on to another product.

Best Answer
0 Votes