Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding or deleting alarms

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my iPhone and now I can’t add or delete alarms, is there anyway to remedy this ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello again @Srobbins 

Thank you so much for clarifying your issue. In order to set up an alarm please look here:

If you want to set a silent alarm, you just need to do the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app
  2. Tap your profile picture 
  3. Tap Charge 3 (located just under “My Family”)
  4. Tap Silent Alarms
  5. Tap the "+" icon
  6. Set your alarm
  7. Tap Save
  8. Sync

You can also create an alarm here on the online Dashboard.

1. Tap on the word Dashboard located in the right corner of screen next to the red Store button

2.  Now tap the gear wheel in the upper right of your screen near your profile picture 

3. Tap Charge 3 in the drop down menu

4. Tap silent Alarms in the list located on the right 

5. schedule the alarm you desire then tap submit

😃 Hopefully this answers your question. If this does indeed answer your question could you please tap the “choose as best answer” box just under my post? Doing so really helps other individuals who come to this community looking for answers to questions similar to your own. I’d really appreciate it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello and welcome @Srobbins 

Thank you for coming to the community with your question. Can you please clarify your question. Are you saying you can’t find the setting for alarms in the App or that the settings are there but they are not working when you try to set them? Also, can you tell me which Fitbit Tracker you have?

😃 Please keep me posted

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I have the Fitbit charge 3, so I’m not able to set up any alarms anymore I have two already in my watch that I had before I updated so I will turn those on and off but I’m not able to set up new ones. I apologize if this still isn’t making sense I can try and see if taking a picture would help. Thank-you for your help, Sincerely Stacy Robbins

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @Srobbins 

Thank you so much for clarifying your issue. In order to set up an alarm please look here:

If you want to set a silent alarm, you just need to do the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app
  2. Tap your profile picture 
  3. Tap Charge 3 (located just under “My Family”)
  4. Tap Silent Alarms
  5. Tap the "+" icon
  6. Set your alarm
  7. Tap Save
  8. Sync

You can also create an alarm here on the online Dashboard.

1. Tap on the word Dashboard located in the right corner of screen next to the red Store button

2.  Now tap the gear wheel in the upper right of your screen near your profile picture 

3. Tap Charge 3 in the drop down menu

4. Tap silent Alarms in the list located on the right 

5. schedule the alarm you desire then tap submit

😃 Hopefully this answers your question. If this does indeed answer your question could you please tap the “choose as best answer” box just under my post? Doing so really helps other individuals who come to this community looking for answers to questions similar to your own. I’d really appreciate it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @Srobbins 

I got your message. Your quite welcome and I’m happy to see your back up and running again. Happy Stepping! 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes