Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Day Sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a blaze paired with an iPhone 6. I have all day sync turned on but it never syncs on its own. I have to open the app and manually sync it. When I do challenges with friends they never get my current stats. Do I have the wrong idea that all day sync, syncs it automatically throughout the day?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Same here. I've had mine for over 1 year. I have all day sync and Bluetooth is always connected but it won't sync still unless I open the app. I've just gotten into the habit of opening my app about 10-12 times per day to update my stats. I've checked every setting and the Blaze can be next to the phone and still nothing unless the app is open. No clue and can't find a reason. 😞

Best Answer

I think it's a huge flaw and can't believe that Fitbit hasn't addressed this issue. It defeats the purpose of challenging others if they can't see how many steps I've taken in real time. 

Best Answer

I've been having the same issue lately, and I'm pretty sure it used to work correctly, so I'm thinking something broke down and isn't functioning the way it's supposed to.

Best Answer

The only thing that I have found is to not close (swipe up) the fitbit app, but that just syncs it faster. "All day sync" to me, means that it should sync every 15 or 30 minutes. Can someone from Fitbit please explain what all day sync is supposed to do please?  

Best Answer

I have a Charge 2, my wife has an Alta, and we're both experiencing the same issue.  The all day sync option is on, but our fitbits do not appear to sync unless we prompt them by opening the app. I've read several community discussions like this and no one seems to have solved the problem.

Fitbit, what's the deal?

Best Answer
0 Votes

So now this is an issue with several Fitbit devices and iOS. And no one from Fitbit is responding or commenting on what "all day sync" is supposed to do. Way to address customers concerns!!?!?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is starting to piss me off that no one from #fitbit @Fitbit has NOT responded with a fix. I've had the app opened all day and last check on my watch I had 9K steps. Open the app and I had only a few hundred (probably when I started the app in the am). So this tells me "all day sync" doesn't do anything at all!?!?!

No wonder their sales are struggling, I'm thinking it's time for the Apple watch for me since they can't acknowledge a known issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes