Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my challenges sync except one.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of my challenges have synced correctly except a valley loop challenge that says it hasn't synced in 2 days. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @MissAlyssa, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation. If you haven't done it yet, please update the Fitbit app. After that, if the information is still not syncing on your challenge, please try the following:

• Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up the app. If this doesn't seem to work, please:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I am having the same problem. Everything updates except the valley loop.  I am on the latest version of fitbit and have restared my phone twice.  The message I see is last synced 6 hours ago even though all the all the other challenges have updated.  It would be nice if there is a sync or refresh option.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @dbailey4, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to see new faces around. 

Thanks for letting me know about this issue. Our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm  sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same thing! Also with the valley loop!

The rest is synchronizing fine...

Hope it can be fixed! In this way I'll be with the last ones always.;-)

Best Answer
0 Votes

All these years later and nothing has been done about it. I was trying to complete it in one day, but it stopped syncing my steps once I had 11,000 steps left. I now only have about 4,000 steps left but it won't change. Just delete Valley Loop from the app and save everyone the trouble since nothing has been done about it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just ran into this issue today...

Best Answer
0 Votes